Rangsit Stadium was established since 1962 by Mr.Prasit U-rairat, he was the Pathumthani Governor, his objectives to promoted MuayThai around Pathumthani province but MuayThai didn’t accepted well for the people in that period, so the stadium was closed for a while until the stadium was opened to seek for the new owner by auction.
In the mean time, Mr.Amuay Kesbumrung was the Professional MuayThai and western boxing between 1950-1964, he had high passion to be the owner of stadium since he was kid then he did and won the auction with the first budget about 20,000 Baht in 1962, the stadium located nearby the Klong Rangsit of local Rangsit market which construction by sheets of zinc and woods around the stadium.
In 1966, the stadium relocated to the Sack Factory with the budget about 160,000 Baht, the stadium operated for 3 years in 1966-1969 then moved to another location.
In 1969, the stadium located nearby the Rangsit Water plant.
In 1970, the stadium relocated to the center of Rangsit Market, nearby the flowers market which signed the 10 years contract rent. The stadium operated and organized Professional MuayThai fights that made a lot of popular and great MuayThai fighters for decade.
In 1980, Mr.Amnuay Kesbumrung decided to bought the 7 rais land (or about 11,200 Sq.m.) to built his own standard stadium with the 5 floors concrete construction building and all full MuayThai facilities, official opened on Dec 1985. New “Rangsit Stadium” organized and promoted MuayThai Professional over then 30 years. There were over than 80,000 Professional fights who had fought at this stadium until 2010.